Diss CC offers First Claim (ie Full Membership) Senior, Junior and Family membership options, all designed for you to get the most out of the club.
The full range of benefits being:-
- Participation in Club Runs, Time Trials, Hill Climb, Reliability Ride, Rough Stuff events and all other club activities
- Representing the Club at Open Races and events organised under the rules of appropriate official organisations
- Buying and wearing of Club Kit
- Discounts at Cotswold, Treadfirst Tyres (Diss), Allmake Motor Parts (Diss), Cycleshack (Diss), Leisure Sport (Diss), Elmy Cycles (Ipswich)
- Participation in Club Championships
- Voting rights at the Annual Club AGM
The Club year runs from January 1st to December 31st. Joining between October 1st and December 31st will mean your first year will extend to 31st December the following year. Fees are reviewed annually at the Club AGM.
With Membership comes responsibility. Members are expected to be fully conversant with Club Rules and Etiquette, carry at all times ICE (In Case of Emergency) details and ideally hold their own insurance from for example, British Cycling or Cycle Touring Club. As a Club we also strongly recommend the wearing of an appropriate cycling helmet when riding.
How to Join Diss CC or Renew your membership
To join or renew your membership online, go to our MemberMojo site here.
Alternatively you can join by going into Madgetts Cycling shop in Diss.
- Senior: £20 per year (£15 if paid prior 1st March). 5 years for the price of 4:£80 (£60 if paid prior 1st March)
- Junior: (In Primary/Secondary education): Free
- Family: £25 (£20 if paid prior 1st March). 5 years for the price of 4: £100 (£80 if paid prior 1st March).
When returning your Membership Application/Renewal please make cheques payable to Diss and District Cycling Club.