We organise a series of 10 mile and 25 mile Time Trials through the sunnier months and also compete in Open Time Trials via the Eastern Counties Cycling Association and Cycling Time Trials .
The club Time Trials leave from the following places.
- B10/42 & Brockdish Circuit: Layby east of Billingford Horseshoes PH on the A143.
- B25/17: 400yds west of Bressingham Chequers PH on the A1066. Car parking is available in the field on the south side of the A1066, entrance just past the layby near the Chequers PH.
- Redgrave Circuit: Centre of Redgrave near the Crosskeys PH.
- Wortham Ling Circuit: Layby at eastern end of Wortham Ling by made-up track leading to Anglia Autoflow.
- Homersfield Hill Climb: At the junction by the Dove Restaurant, just off the A143.
See the full schedule here.