During the recent Diss CC annual general meeting, it was decided we’d set up a group to look at redesigning the club kit, hoping to reflect better what a progressive, modern thinking (and hopefully looking) club we are evolving into. To this end, and to involve everyone in the design process, it has been decided to throw open the redesign to all members in the form of a competition. After all, it was felt that there was no better judge in how we wanted to look than ourselves!
How To Enter
1. Please print out the jersey template below, or alternately draw your own
2. Using the existing Diss CC colours of orange and blue as a basis of your submission, create a jersey design that you’d be happy to be seen wearing. You don’t need to be a designer, be as creative as you like, and be limited only by your imagination!
3. Scan in or take a photo of your design(s) & email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Remember to include your name and contact telephone number on all entries
After the competition has closed, all entries will be considered by the Diss CC subcommittee and shortlisted down to the best 3. We will then publish them via the Diss CC Facebook page, the Diss CC website and email, and will allow the members to vote on their favourite. The winner will be deemed the design that has received the largest number of votes. In the event of a tie, the subcommittee reserves the right to decide the winner.
The Winner Will Receive
1. A new club jersey inspired by their winning design
2. A bottle of Moet & Chandon champagne
3. The warm glow associated with having been part of the design process!
The competition opens today and closes on 05 January 2015 at midnight. There is no limit to the number of times you can enter!
Good luck everyone & here’s your chance to make a real difference!
The Small Print
- No responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible.
- No purchase necessary
- We reserve the right to amend or alter any design to adhere to limitations imposed during the manufacturing process, this may include amending colour tones to comply with any printing restrictions that may be imposed.
- All entries shall be considered the intellectual property of The Diss & District Cycling Club and will not be returned.
- Entries must be received by midnight on 05 January 2015.
- Diss & District cycling Club accepts no responsibility for entries which are unreadable, corrupted or fail to reach us by the relevant closing date for any reason. Proof of emailing or sending is not proof of receipt.
- The competition is running in conjunction with sourcing a new clothing supplier. The winner’s jersey will be presented as soon as the item becomes available.